Return to the homepage
Search the complete Wavelet Digest database
Help about the Wavelet Digest mailing list
About the Wavelet Digest
|Volume 5, Issue 2 (April 2, 1996)
|Wim Sweldens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:49 am
Subject: Volume 5, Issue 2 (April 2, 1996)
|Today's Editor: Wim Sweldens
1. Book: Wavelets and multiscale signal processing
2. Note: Wavelets with binary coefficients
3. Preprint: Physical wavelets and radar
4. Preprint: MRA of simulated radiative convective turbulence
5. Preprint: Wavelet Based Feature Driven Identification and
6. Preprint: Numerical Simulation of Turbulent Flows ...
7. Preprint: Oblique and biorthogonal multiwavelet bases
8. Thesis: Fast matrix products in wavelet bases
9. Web: Steerable Pyramid design data available
10. Web: Multirate Signal Processing at U of Wisconsin - Madison
11. Software: New free Macintosh wavelets software
12. Software: Uvi_Wave 2.0: Wavelet Toolbox for Matlab
13. Meeting: Computational Modelling and Computing in Physics
14. Meeting: Wavelet Workshop in Denmark
15. Meeting: Summer school on wavelets in Poland
16. Meeting: Wavelets: relations with operators and applications
17. Course: Short Course on Wavelets
18. Job: Postgraduate Research Studentship at Univ. Bath
19. Journal: Special issue of IEEE Trans. Image Procc
20. Contents: JAT Vol 84, No. 2-3, Feb 96
21. Answer: repository of wavelet filters (WD 5.1 #31)
22. Answer: Wavelets and ECG analysis (WD 5.1 #33)
23. Answer: Wavelets and EEG analysis (WD 5.1 #33)
24. Question: Mistake in table in Chui's book ?
25. Question: Wavelets and document analysis
26. Question: Exact reconstruction & good frequency localization?
27. Question: Wavelet transforms of sparse matrices
28. Question: Wavelets and integral equations in higher dimensions ?
29. Question: Wavelets and Image Compression
30. Question: Fast continuous wavelet transform?
31. Question: Looking for code to do Gabor wavelets
32. Contets: Handbook of Wavelet Transform Algorithms
E-mail to email@example.com with "submit" as subject.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "subscribe" as subject.
To unsubscribe, e-mail with "unsubscribe" followed by your e-mail
address as subject. To change address, unsubscribe and resubscribe.
Current number of subscribers: 5983
Calendar of events:
Apr 22-27: Wavelet courses at ANSI, Sabaudia, Italy
*Apr 25-26: Wavelet Workshop in Denmark
Apr 29-May 3: 1/f Long Range Dependent Processes, Les Houces, Fr.
Jun 10-14: Recent Advances in PDE's and applications, Venice, It
Jun 18-21: IEEE Symp. Time-Frequency/Time-Scale Analysis, Paris
Jun 24-26: Workshop on intelligent methods in signal proc., Spain
Jun 24-27: Internat. Congress Sound-Vibration, St. Petersburg
Jun 26-28: Time-frequency methods for economics & finance, Geneva
*Jul 24-28: Wavelets: Operators and applications, UNC
Aug 4-9: SPIE, Wavelet applications, Denver
Aug 4-9: SPIE, Image compression, Denver
*Aug 31-Sep 4: Summer school on wavelets, Zakopane, Poland
Sep 1-4: IEEE DSP Workshop, Loen, Norway
*Sep 16-21: Computational Modeling in Physics, Dubna, Russia
Sep 4-6: IEEE Workshop Neural Nets for Signal Proc., Kyoto
Oct 9-11: Second SIAM Conference on Sparse Matrices, Philadelph.
Dec 17-19: Mathematics in signal processing, Warwick, UK
All times are GMT + 1 Hour