Return to the homepage
Search the complete Wavelet Digest database
Help about the Wavelet Digest mailing list
About the Wavelet Digest
|Volume 4, Issue 10 (September 27, 1995)
|Wim Sweldens (email@example.com)
|Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 9:34 am
Subject: Volume 4, Issue 10 (September 27, 1995)
|Today's Editor: Wim Sweldens
Interval Research Corporation, Palo Alto
1. Book: Digital Image Processing.
2. Book: Solution Manual for ``Wavelets and Subband Coding''
3. Book: Siggraph Wavelet Course notes
4. Book: UK Symposium on Time-Frequency and Time-Scale Proceedings
5. Book: Subband and Wavelet Transforms
6. Preprint: Gaussian and Gabor wavelets and image processing
7. Preprint: Ondelettes sur l'intervalle
8. Software: Steerable Pyramid: C software library available
9. Software: The Imager Wavelet Library -- Release 2.1
10. Meeting: IEEE Symposium Time-Frequency And Time-Scale Analysis
11. Meeting: UCLA course "Multirate Digital Filters and Applications"
12. Meeting: Tutorial on wavelets (Tokyo)
13. Contents: Numerical Algorithms
14. Contents: JAT Vol. 82, No. 1, July 95
15. Contents: Announcement of Special Issue JFAA
16. Contents: JAT Vol. 82, No. 3, Sept. 95
17. Answer: WD 4.8: (Multiscale B-spline for seismic signal processing)
18. Question: Wavelib 1.2
19. Question: Wavelet software for IDL or in C,C++ ..
20. Question: Looking for an outside advisor
21. Question: Need help with WPL performance
22. Question: Wavelets and Channel Equalization
23. Question: Looking for software for Mexican Hat wavelet
24. Question: Parametrization/Construction of Biorthogonal Wavelets
25. Question: Wavelet compression
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "submit" as subject.
E-mail to email@example.com with "subscribe" as subject.
To unsubscribe, e-mail with "unsubscribe" followed by your e-mail
address as subject. To change address, unsubscribe and resubscribe.
Preprints, references, and back issues can be obtained from our
Ftp: ftp.math.sc.edu (/pub/wavelet)
Current number of subscribers: 5401
Calendar of events:
*Nov 14: Tutorial on Wavelets, Tokyo
Nov 27-Dec 1: Acoustical Society of America, St. Louis
*Nov 29-Dec 1: UCLA Multirate Digital Filters, LA
Dec 10-13: Neural Networks and Signal Processing, Nanjing, China
-- 1996 --
Jan 28-Feb 2: Digital Video Compression, San Jose, CA
Jan 27-Feb 2: Still-Image Compression, Photonics West, San Jose
Apr 29-May 3: 1/f Long Range Dependent Processes, Les Houces, Fr.
*Jun 18-21: IEEE Symp. Time-Frequency/Time-Scale Analysis, Paris
All times are GMT + 1 Hour