Return to the homepage
Search the complete Wavelet Digest database
Help about the Wavelet Digest mailing list
About the Wavelet Digest
|Volume 4, Issue 8 (July 28, 1995)
|Wim Sweldens (email@example.com)
|Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:30 pm
Subject: Volume 4, Issue 8 (July 28, 1995)
|Today's Editor: Wim Sweldens
Interval Research Corporation, Palo Alto
1. Book: Digital Video Processing
2. Preprint: Evaluation of Connection Coefficients
3. Preprint: The Lifting Scheme
4. Preprint: New de-noising papers available from Stanford
5. Preprint: WavBox Software and Related Papers.
6. Preprint: Wavelet technology in a text-to-speech system
7. Preprint: Besov Norms in Terms of the Continuous Wavelet Transform.
8. Preprint: Periodic orthonormal quasi-wavelets
9. Preprint: Wavelet packet transform and seismic signal processing
10. Preprint: B-spline wavelet for multiscale edge detection
11. Meeting: Spring School: 1/f Long Range Dependent Processes
12. Contents: Advances in Computational Mathematics
13. Answer: WD 4.7 (#10) Heisenberg Uncertainty
14. Question: Wavelet and multisampled systems
15. Question: Wavelets for electroencephalographers
16. Question: Wavelet and fractals
17. Question: Concerning a theorem in Chui's book
18. Question: Wavelet Analysis and Broadband Traffic Flows
19. Question: Wavelet transforms and turbulence
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "submit" as subject.
E-mail to email@example.com with "subscribe" as subject.
To unsubscribe, e-mail with "unsubscribe" followed by your e-mail
address as subject. To change address, unsubscribe and resubscribe.
Preprints, references, and back issues can be obtained from our
Ftp: ftp.math.sc.edu (/pub/wavelet)
Current number of subscribers: 5092
Calendar of events:
Jul 31-Aug 25: International Summer School, Jyvaskyla, Finland
*Aug 6: SIGGRAPH95: Wavelet course, LA
*Aug 30-31: UK Symposium on Time-Frequency/Scale Methods, Warwick
Sep 11-15: UCLA short course on "Wavelet Transform Applications"
Sep 17-21: ASME Wavelets in Vibrations and Acoustics, Boston
Sep 20-23: Advances In Biomedical Signal And Image Proc, Montreal
*Nov 27-Dec 1: Acoustical Society of America, St. Louis
Dec 10-13: Neural Networks and Signal Processing, Nanjing, China
-- 1996 --
Jan 28-Feb 2: Digital Video Compression, San Jose, CA
Jan 27-Feb 2: Still-Image Compression, Photonics West, San Jose
*Apr 29-May 3: 1/f Long Range Dependent Processes, Les Houces, Fr.
All times are GMT + 1 Hour