Return to the homepage
Search the complete Wavelet Digest database
Help about the Wavelet Digest mailing list
About the Wavelet Digest
|Volume 4, Issue 6 (June 2, 1995)
|Wim Sweldens (email@example.com)
|Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:19 pm
Subject: Volume 4, Issue 6 (June 2, 1995)
|Today's Editor: Wim Sweldens
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
1. Book: Wavelets: a beginner's guide (in Japanese)
2. Preprint: Connection Coefficients (+ software)
3. Preprint: Building your own Wavelets at Home
4. Preprint: Visualization of Multidimensional Shape and Texture...
5. Preprint: Papers on the Wavelet Extrapolation method.
6. Preprint: Density estimation via wavelets
7. Software: Wavelet Signal Processing Workstation (MATLAB Demo)
8. Software: Computing Refinable Integrals
9. Meeting: Still-Image Compression 1996 (CFP)
10. Meeting: UCLA short course on "Wavelet Transform Applications"
11. Job: TU Berlin, Image compression using wavelets
12. Contents: JAT Vol. 81, No. 2, May 95
13. Contents: JAT Vol. 81, No. 1, April 95
14. Contents: Constructive Approximation, vol 11, no 2
15. Question: Wavelet package for JACAL ?
16. Question: Wavelet use in Seismic Engineering
17. Question: Looking for help starting out in wavelets
18. Question: Applications of Wavelets Analysis to Time-Series
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "submit" as subject.
E-mail to email@example.com with "subscribe" as subject.
To unsubscribe, e-mail with "unsubscribe" followed by your e-mail
address as subject. To change address, unsubscribe and resubscribe.
Preprints, references, and back issues can be obtained from our
FTP: ftp.math.sc.edu (/pub/wavelet)
Current number of subscribers: 4697
Calendar of events:
Jun 6-8 : Mathematics and Physics of Wavelets, College Park MD
Jun 26-30: ANU Wavelets Workshop, Canberra, Australia
Jul 3-7 : SIAM ICIAM 95, Hamburg, Germany
Jul 8-17: Fractal Image Encoding and Analysis, Trontheim, Norway
Jul 13-14: SPIE: Mathematical Imaging: San Diego
Jul 24-28: Wavelets in Electromagnetics PIERS, Seattle
Jul 31-Aug 25: International Summer School, Jyvaskyla, Finland
Aug 31-Sep 1: UK Symp. on Time-Freq. and Time-Scale, Warwick UK
*Sep 11-15: UCLA short course on "Wavelet Transform Applications"
Sep 17-21: ASME Wavelets in Vibrations and Acoustics, Boston
Sep 20-23: Advances In Biomedical Signal And Image Proc, Montreal
Dec 10-13: Neural Networks and Signal Processing, Nanjing, China
-- 1996 --
Jan 28-Feb 2: Digital Video Compression, San Jose, CA
*Jan 27-Feb 2: Still-Image Compression, Photonics West, San Jose
All times are GMT + 1 Hour