Return to the homepage
Search the complete Wavelet Digest database
Help about the Wavelet Digest mailing list
About the Wavelet Digest
|Volume 4, Issue 5 (May 2, 1995)
|Wim Sweldens (email@example.com)
|Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 11:34 am
Subject: Volume 4, Issue 5 (May 2, 1995)
|Today's Editor: Wim Sweldens
University of South Carolina
1. Preprint: Image Features From Phase Congruency
2. Preprint: Optimal Matched Wavelet Construction...
3. Preprint: Fast Wavelet Based Volume Rendering by Accumulation...
4. Preprint: A New Method to Approximate the Volume Rendering Equation...
5. Preprint: Multiscale decompositions on bounded domains
6. Software: Wavelet Toolbox for Khoros2.0
7. Software: Wavelet Toolbox for Matlab (Version 1.0)
8. Meeting: Digital Video Compression 1996 San Jose
9. Meeting: New advances in biomedical signal and image processing
10. Job: Opening for Research Scientist: Wavelets
11. Contents: Advances in Computational Mathematics
12. Answer: Derivatives of wavelets (WD 4.4 #14)
13. Answer: Frequency Modulation Laws (WD 4.4 #15)
14. Answer: Reference missing in Daubechies' Ten lectures ?
15. Question: How to obtain Paper on Connection Coefficients.
16. Question: Application of wavelets to fractal signals.
19. Question: Truncated sequences for B-spline wavelet.
18. Question: Looking for code with non power of 2 length signals
19. Question: Triadic Haar wavelets problem
20. Internet: A newly released WWW server : INRIA Fractales Project.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "submit" as subject.
E-mail to email@example.com with "subscribe" as subject.
To unsubscribe, e-mail with "unsubscribe" followed by your e-mail
address as subject. To change address, unsubscribe and resubscribe.
Preprints, references, and back issues can be obtained from our
Ftp: ftp.math.sc.edu (/pub/wavelet)
Current number of subscribers: 4567
Calendar of events:
May 17-20: Course: Wavelets: Principles, Applic. and Implement.
May 22-24: Course: Fuzzy Logic, Chaos, and Neural Networks, UCLA
May 30-Jun 3: Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America, DC
Jun 6-8 : Mathematics and Physics of Wavelets, College Park MD
Jun 26-30: ANU Wavelets Workshop, Canberra, Australia
Jul 3-7 : SIAM ICIAM 95, Hamburg, Germany
Jul 8-17: Fractal Image Encoding and Analysis, Trontheim, Norway
Jul 13-14: SPIE: Mathematical Imaging: San Diego
Jul 24-28: Wavelets in Electromagnetics PIERS, Seattle
Jul 31-Aug 25: International Summer School, Jyvaskyla, Finland
Aug 31-Sep 1: UK Symp. on Time-Freq. and Time-Scale, Warwick UK
Sep 17-21: ASME Wavelets in Vibrations and Acoustics, Boston
*Sep 20-23: Advances In Biomedical Signal And Image Proc, Montreal
Dec 10-13: Neural Networks and Signal Processing, Nanjing, China
-- 1996 --
*Jan 28-Feb 2: Digital Video Compression, San Jose, CA
All times are GMT + 1 Hour