Return to the homepage
Search the complete Wavelet Digest database
Help about the Wavelet Digest mailing list
About the Wavelet Digest
|Volume 4, Issue 4 (April 12, 1995)
|Wim Sweldens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 6:07 pm
Subject: Volume 4, Issue 4 (April 12, 1995)
|Today's Editor: Wim Sweldens
1. Preprint: Adaptive hierarchical approximation on the sphere
2. Preprint: Characterization of signals by the ridges ...
3. Preprint: Wavelet correlations in hierarchical branching processes
4. Preprint: Preprints from the IRISA ftp host (A. Juditsky)
5. Preprint: Spherical wavelets: Texture processing
6. Preprint: CREW: Compression with Reversible Embedded Wavelets
7. Software: A fast matlab routine for calculating Daubechies filters
8. Software: Application of the Joint Time-Frequency Analyzer
9. Software: Discrete wavelet transform analysis (WPLW)
10. Meeting: Fractal Image Encoding and Analysis ASI (CFP)
11. Course: The 5th international summer school
12. Course: Mathematics and Physics of Wavelets with Applications
13. Answer: Wavelets and convolution (WD 4.2 #28)
14. Question: Derivatives of wavelets
15. Question: Identification of frequency modulation laws.
16. Question: Wavelets and speech recognition.
17. Question: Reference missing in Daubechies' Ten lectures ?
18. Question: Denoising Via Wavelet Techniques
19. Question: Example 3.2 in Chui's book.
20. Question: wavelets and space-time data.
21. Question: FWT from Numerical Recipes
22. Question: Backend Compression Methods for Wavelet Transformed Images ?
23. Question: self-similar sum of arbitrary function
24. Question: spectrum of wavelet opertors
25. Question: Structure detection, wavelets, preprint?
E-mail to email@example.com with "submit" as subject.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "subscribe" as subject.
To unsubscribe, e-mail with "unsubscribe" followed by your e-mail
address as subject. To change address, unsubscribe and resubscribe.
Preprints, references, and back issues can be obtained from our
Ftp: ftp.math.sc.edu (/pub/wavelet)
Current number of subscribers: 4499
Calendar of events:
Jan-Apr: Spline Functions and the theory of Wavelets, Montreal
Mar 7-Apr 18: Wavelets and Applications Course, Boston
Apr 17-21: SPIE: Wavelet applications for dual use, Orlando
May 17-20: Course: Wavelets: Principles, Applic. and Implement.
May 22-24: Course: Fuzzy Logic, Chaos, and Neural Networks, UCLA
May 30-Jun 3: Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America, DC
*Jun 6-8 : Mathematics and Physics of Wavelets, College Park MD
Jun 26-30: ANU Wavelets Workshop, Canberra, Australia
Jul 3-7 : SIAM ICIAM 95, Hamburg, Germany
*Jul 8-17: Fractal Image Encoding and Analysis, Trontheim, Norway
Jul 13-14: SPIE: Mathematical Imaging: San Diego
Jul 24-28: Wavelets in Electromagnetics PIERS, Seattle
Jul 31-Aug 25: International Summer School, Jyvaskyla, Finland
Aug 31-Sep 1: UK Symp. on Time-Freq. and Time-Scale, Warwick UK
Sep 17-21: ASME Wavelets in Vibrations and Acoustics, Boston
Dec 10-13: Neural Networks and Signal Processing, Nanjing, China
All times are GMT + 1 Hour