Return to the homepage
Search the complete Wavelet Digest database
Help about the Wavelet Digest mailing list
About the Wavelet Digest
|Volume 4, Issue 3 (March 15, 1995)
|Wim Sweldens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:45 pm
Subject: Volume 4, Issue 3 (March 15, 1995)
|Today's Editor: Wim Sweldens
1. Preprint: Spherical Wavelet Transform and Its Discretization
2. Preprint: Unbalanced Haar wavelets for Lp on general measure spaces
3. Preprint: Meteorological PDEs in the wavelet representation
4. Preprint: Dissertation, reprints, and preprints from Jian Lu
5. Thesis: Lareef Zubair (ftp site of postscript file).
6. Software: Wavelet Software Toolbox from Aware
7. Software: Accurate Daubechies filter coefficients in Mathematica
8. Project: (ESF) Converging Computing Methodologies in Astronomy
9. Meeting: Int. Conf. on Neural Networks and Signal Processing
10. Meeting: UK Symposium on Applications of Time-Frequency...
11. Course: Wavelets and Applications, Boston, Mar.-Apr. 1995
12. Course: International Summer School, Jyvaskyla, Finland.
13. Contents: JAT Vol. 80 No. 2, Feb. 95
14. Answer: WD4.2 #28 (wavelets and convolution)
15. Answer: WD4.2 #23 (wavelets and music)
16. Answer: WD4.2 #26 (M-Band Wavelets)
17. Question: wavelets and finance.
18. Question: wavelet denoising function
19. Question: Wavelets for time/frequency compression/expansion
20. Question: looking for wavelet tutorials
21. Question: Looking for a FWT Generalized Inverse Code
22. Question: Approximation errors using spline wavelet packets
23. Question: Analyzing vibration of a structure using wavelets
24. Question: Wavelets and signal extrapolation
25. Question: Statistics of wavelet coefficients
26. Question: Wavelet software for geological data.
27. Question: significance levels for continuous wavelet transform
E-mail to email@example.com with "submit" as subject.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "subscribe" as subject.
To unsubscribe, e-mail with "unsubscribe" followed by your e-mail
address as subject. To change address, unsubscribe and resubscribe.
Preprints, references, and back issues can be obtained from our
Ftp: ftp.math.sc.edu (/pub/wavelet)
Current number of subscribers: 4407
Calendar of events:
Jan-Apr : Spline Functions and the theory of Wavelets, Montreal
*Mar 7-Apr 18: Wavelets and Applications Course, Boston
Mar 17-18: Wavelets at the AMS Meeting, Orlando
Mar 24-25: Wavelets at the AMS Meeting, Chicago
Apr 17-21: SPIE: Wavelet applications for dual use, Orlando
May 17-20: Course: Wavelets: Principles, Applic. and Implement.
May 22-24: Course: Fuzzy Logic, Chaos, and Neural Networks, UCLA
May 30-Jun 3: Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America, DC
Jun 26-30: ANU Wavelets Workshop, Canberra, Australia
Jul 3-7 : SIAM ICIAM 95, Hamburg, Germany
Jul 13-14: SPIE: Mathematical Imaging: San Diego
Jul 24-28: Wavelets in Electromagnetics PIERS, Seattle
*Jul 31-Aug 25: International Summer School, Jyvaskyla, Finland
*Aug 31-Sep 1: UK Symp. on Time-Freq. and Time-Scale, Warwick UK
Sep 17-21: ASME Wavelets in Vibrations and Acoustics, Boston
*Dec 10-13: Neural Networks and Signal Processing, Nanjing, China
All times are GMT + 1 Hour