Sampling Theory in Signal and Image Processing - An International Journal
A number of quality papers on sampling, wavelets, frames, and harmonic analysis have appeared in the STSIP, which is a rather interdisciplinary journal across pure and applied mathematics and engineering including signal and image processing.
Table of Contents (Volume 10 Number 3)
- P. Brianzi and V. Del Prete, Stability of the Recovery of Missing Samples in Derivative Oversampling
- L. Coroianu and S. G. Gal, Approximation by Max-Product Sampling Operators Based on Sinc-Type Kernels
- A. Aldroubi, H. Wang and K. Zarringhalam, Sequential Adaptive Compressed Sampling via Huffman Codes
- F. Weisz, Gabor Expansions and Restricted Summability
- P. G. Nes, Gabor Analysis for Non-Rectangular Lattices and the Fractional Fourier-Transform
You will find many familiar as well as established names on the editorial board and in the cumulative table of contents.
ISSN: 1530-6429 http://stsip.org/